Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600S
by Michelle Ianno
Whirlpool - a leader in home appliances for decades (and will probably be on top for many more years to come) have spent those years very making sure that they produce and create appliances for homeowners at prices that the average person could possibly
afford without breaking the bank and clearing out their wallet.
Years have been spent mastering the development of their products.
Their household machines are the top of the litter and set and raise the bar be them washing machines, dryers, refrigerators or dishwashers. They have been offering these same appliances for all of these decades.
Despite less than lackluster customer service and even worse repair teams customers all seem to love Whirlpool despite those two things – at least more than those who do not like them.
The Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600S
Washer is a triple load monster that, according to those who have bought it, either hits a home run or fouls out.
The Whirlpool Cabrio Washer is a great triple load, top loading powerhouse washing machine. It is beyond perfect for the home or the apartment especially if you have a full family.
It is a 150 pound brute that carried a big stick (not literally of course).
It has features that may not be as varied or full as those of other products by Whirlpool but what does it matter?
It has to do your wash and do it well – that is all that matters as long as the job gets done and done effectively.
- Humongous 4.5 cubic feet capacity – TRIPLE load!
- Washing system is “direct inject”.
- Option for deep clean mode.
- ashing drum is stainless steel.
- Several washing cycles including: whitest whites, quick wash, heavy duty, casual and permanent press, delicates and hand wash, woolmark.
- Weighs a monstrous 150 pounds.
- Energy Star certified and qualified.
- Sixth Sense Technology allows the machine to know how full your washer is and adjusts the water levels to the appropriate height.
- Temperature Management Care Control system.
- 5 temperatures to choose from.
- Automatic settings for water level.
- 1 automatic cycles including bulky items like comforters and horse blankets as well as a clean washer cycle and woolmark certified wool cycle.
- It is 28 inches wide, 42 inches tall and 27 inches deep.
- Comes in either Classic White or Contemporary Black.
The line is at all not biased other than the fact that everyone loves this washer.
This Whirlpool brand offers fast washing cycles (among several differing cycles) which are all in place to deep clean your wash like no other and all by using less energy and water.
Your wash will look great and be nearly dry when the spinning cycle is complete which further saves you money and time in drying.
As with any washing machine you will always have an issue with noise. The Whirlpool Duet Sport is a very quiet machine, nearly silent in fact.
The downfall here is if you select the highest speed for the spinning cycle. At that speed centrifugal force takes over and the machine cannot, under the laws of physics, help but to vibrate. So using high velocity spinning will cause some vibration to occur.
Issue with noise is unremarkable as well as the replacement of parts which you will always have to deal with. The only issue with it is having to put up with the customer service line of Whirlpool which is probably one of the worst in the business.
The service people are not that great either.
Whirlpool has created a triple load monster of a washing machine. We are talking about 30 pairs of jeans, an automatic water level so no more guessing per load. The machine also comes with three dispensers. There is one for liquid or powder detergent (high efficiency), liquid bleach and of course fabric softener.
There is an end of cycle alarm that can be turned off or made to either be loud or soft. It is quieter than you would think considering its overall size and amount of wash it can hold.
All in all the Whirlpool Cambria is one great washing machine. It has many features that will all help you in getting the most out of your purchase and for the $1,000.00 price tag associated with
I am certain you will take great care of your machine and that is not going to be too difficult considering it actually includes a drum cleaning cycle!