1. Treat the laundry stain as quickly as possible.
2. Be wary of excessive rubbing. This could ground the stain in
3. Identify what the stain is.
4. Be patient with chemicals. Give them time to react.
5. Test chemicals.
6. Never use bleach on wool, silk or flame resistant fabric
Please select your stain treatment
Stain removal related articles
Stain Removal Tips from our Visitors
These are the tips that real people found the most useful. Contributions from the visitors to this site.
Top 10 stain removal tips
The top ten ways to get rid of pesky stains! Upholstery fabric stains present larger problems than your average clothing stain, for one, the cost of replacing a sofa or chair is much larger than a shirt or skirt.
Natural Stain Removal
Advice on removing stains from around the house naturally - a room by room guide. There are however natural ways to get rid of stains.
Best laundry detergent
What is the best laundry detergent? Washing is a fact of life – you need to find a detergent which suits you to get your linens white! The best one ultimately comes down to your personal preference.
Return from Stain Removal Center to Washing Advice
Return to Washing Machine Wizard Home