Samsung : WF218ANB 4.0 cu. ft. Front Load Washer - Breakwater Blue
If you don't want the thud of the drum or any lingering noise or vibration disturbing your household, then Samsung's WF219ANB/ WF219ANW is one good option for you to consider. Not only does it have an extra-large capacity at 4.0 cu. ft, but this front-loader also has all the basic features you need for a clean wash. Its stylish design, available in Neat White and Breakwater Blue, also extends to its exterior with its durable stainless steel drum.
- Wash more laundry in one load using by maximizing the front load washer's extra-large capacity. You can easily throw in a king-size comforter, or wash several jeans or towels.
- Have no trouble with your machine vibrating on the floor or making unnecessary sounds because of its Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT), which enables smooth operation despite the spin speed of 1100 rpm.
- The stainless steel drum accommodates heavy loads and has a design that prevents snagging especially for delicates, thanks to the smaller water exit holes found at the diamond-shaped surface at the bottom.
- This front load washer makes a good addition along with any modern-looking household appliance. It is available in metallic colors and a known space-saver because of its stackable feature and optional pedestal.
- Save on energy when you use this Energy Star-compliant washer.
This washer may lack some of the fanciest features found in other front-loading machines from the same brand but can perform just as well. This washer is not only an energy-saver but also a space-saver. The optional pedestals have been very useful for stocking laundry supplies and
can be easily installed. For the most part, the washer is dependable with its stainless steel drum that doesn't snag clothes because of the smaller water exist holes.
If leveled properly, it doesn't make too much noise. It also has the necessary wash cycles for different types of load. It cuts down on drying time if the machine is given time to drain water from the drum. It is quiet and has adequate features for a clean wash. Just make sure that you use an HE detergent for more effective cleaning.
Some users have noted odor problems but this can be solved with the door left open until it is dry. The sealing ring and detergent holder should also be left open and given enough time to dry or it will leave some unpleasant odor. You have to get used to using little water to this machine and make sure that you don't add bleach too early or it may damage clothes. Perhaps because of the smaller water exit holes, some consumers claim that it doesn't drain water well. It also takes time to wash heavy loads such as comforters.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- space-saver with its stackable feature and optional pedestals
- comes in sleek design (available colors in blue and white)
- uses stainless steel drum
- doesn't snag clothes
- reduced vibration and noise level
- cleans well if used properlyCons
- takes a while to finish washing heavy loads
- doesn't drain water well
- makes noise if not leveled well
- hard to use bleach
- has odor problemsSamsung Washers main page