Whirlpool WTW6800WL Top Load Washer 5.0 cu ft
Home : Whirlpool Washers Main Page : Whirlpool Top Load Washers
| Quick Specs |
Style: top loading,: size = 27.5 x 42 x 27
Cleaning: : 1,100 rpm, 5.0 cu ft, 5 temperatures
Cycles: 14 (incl. Bulky, quick, whitest, casual, delicate, soak)
Features: energy star, 6th sense technology, 10 hour delay wash, time remaining indicator, noise reduction feature, end of cycle signal, add a garment,
Whirlpool's top load washing machine WTW6800WL provides customers with energy efficiency and large capacity.
The machine can hold up to three baskets of clothes in one wash load. This model uses 71 percent less water (conserving about 24 gallons), saving you more money on water bill expenses.
Electricity is also conserved through the washer?s 69 percent reduced energy consumption. The Innovative Cabrio wash plate ensures minimal water use and maximum cleaning through its fountain-type mechanism.
- Well-known consumer magazine rated this model as a ?best buy.?
- Machine can execute up to 14 automatic cycles, which include the quick wash cycle, casual cycle, delicate cycle, soak cycle, and whitest white cycle.
- There are five water temperatures to choose from.
- Electricity-efficient features are Energy Star qualified.
- Maximum spin speed reaches 1,100 RPM.
- Improved cleansing via the on or off extra rinse option.
- Waiting can be anticipated through the estimated time remaining display.
- Machine does not disturb the peace thanks to the ultra quiet wash plus noise reduction system.
- Loads can be added with the add-a-garment indicator.
- Proper heat is maintained through the care control temperature management.
The model is made of durable stainless steel, giving it a clean and sleek modern look. Adding to this contemporary design is a see-through glass window lid. In terms of performance, it runs at four spin speeds with a 1,100 maximum spin rate. Detergent and bleach are controlled through the automatic dispenser. Bleach use is timed with the dispenser.
Temperature control provides five degrees, suitable to any load size and clothing material. The degree ranges run between hot/cold and warm/cold. Thorough cleansing is managed with four soil levels.
The machine is not too large or small, measuring 42 inches in height, 27 inches in depth, and 27.5 inches in width. These measurements can fit into a medium to large-sized room.
This washing machine model is sold at an average price below $1,100. Homeowners under a budget will have a problem coping with this extremely expensive price. This average price applies to online retailers and local appliance centers. Those under a tight budget probably won?t need the model?s extra temperature ranges and wash cycles.
It is not the machine for consumers after basic functions. The high price may also seem like a rip-off despite the energy and water saving features. It is only advisable for individuals with a high amount of money.Pros
- Numerous cycle options
- Sleek, modern look
- Noise reduction system
- Appropriate temperature management
- All kinds of spin speeds
- Cleans efficiently without wasting water and electricity
- High tech features are useful and practical
- Timing allows for scheduled wash days; delay option allows for planning ahead
- Durable system and comes with a warranty upon purchaseCons
- Very expensive price despite promise of energy and water savings
- May not be worth the thousands price.
- Not suitable for individuals after basic washing machine functions