Whirlpool WTW58ESVW Top Load Washer 4.0 cu ft
Home : Whirlpool Washers Main Page : Whirlpool Top Load Washers
| Quick Specs |
Style: top loading, white, drum material is porcelain
Cleaning: 640 rpm, 5 spin speeds, 4.0 cu ft, 6 temperature settings
Cycles: 40 (incl. Normal, casual, delicate, hand, heavy, prewash, quick, soak)
Features: energy star, quiet wash reduction
Whirlpool's WTW58ESVW model has a 4.0 cubic feet capacity. The model is energy star qualified, saving consumers 65 percent less electricity and 49 percent less water. The amount of water is conserved yet maximized using the triple spray technology. Cleaning is efficiently achieved through the Xtra roll action, used to place the laundry at the bottom for an extra wash. Delicate material can be managed using the controllable bleach dispenser and fabric softener.
- The model offers all kinds of cycle options, including heavy duty, hand wash, normal, casual, prewash, soak, bulky items and hand wash.
- Xtra roll action plus agitator feature provides double rinsing for cothes.
- Six water temperature options allow for careful and suitable washing for any kind of fabric and stain.
- Energy Star qualification saves customers on electricity and water bills.
- White porcelain wash basket provides protective placement for clothes inside the machine.
- Triple spray technology uses auto load sensing to know the right water amount and temperature indication.
- Fabric sense wash system chooses the appropriate agitation speed, temperature setting, cycle type, fabric kind, and cycle time according to the load?s material.
- Machine measures 43 inches in height and 27 inches in width, making it suitable for any room size.
The washing machine?s overall capacity is suitable for large families. Despite this large capacity, the model still manages to save more electricity and water. All the advanced features, including the adjustable settings, come in this model at a relatively affordable price.
The various wash cycles make the laundry chore easier to manage, particularly for clothes with difficult stains. The six water temperature and cycle settings can be specified to treat clothes according to their fabric sensitivity, stain, and material. Users won?t experience discoloration or wear and tear damage from the wash.
Unfortunately many have complained the machine makes a lot of noise. Those who plan on doing laundry late at night are not advised to use this model.
Others have also complained that the water level used is too low. Although there are pre-settings, it is sometimes not enough for the actual amount you are loading.Pros
- Reasonable size for a medium room.
- Energy efficient settings.
- Varying wash cycle options.
- Large capacity load.
- Easy control settings such as the bleach dispenser, rinse, and fabric softener option.
- Includes a bulky items cycle, prewash cycle, soak cycle, and hand wash cycle.
- Fabric sense wash system takes care of sensitive material.
- Six water temperatures have a die range.
- Affordable price, allowing one to save more money for other expenses.Cons
- Too noisy during wash cycles.
- Water setting amount is too low.
- Varying temperature and cycle options might be too confusing for users after basic laundry needs.
- Some consumers complain of low water level ripping their clothes apart.
- Lid cannot be opened again to place more detergent. Instead, the machine adds according to the highest level.