Whirlpool WFW8300SW Front Load Washer 3.3 cu ft
The Whirlpool Front Load Washer is an energy efficient washer that does twice the work in half the time compared to top load washers.
Specs at a glance
• Height: 36 Inches Inches
• Depth: 29 1/2 Inches
• Colors: White w/ Gray Accents
• 1,050 RPM Maximum
• 3 temperatures
• Energy Star: Yes
• 3 tray dispensers
• 7 cycles
• Cycles: Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh/ Delicate Cycle/ Heavy Duty Cycle/ Normal/Casual Cycle/ Quick Wash Cycle/ Whitest Whites Cycle/ Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
• Other features: Front-Loading Washer/ Ultra Efficient Design / Ultra Capacity/ Care Control Temperature Management/ Deep Clean System/ Quiet Wash/ Stainless Steel Wash Basket/ Time Remaining Status Indicator/ Delay Wash Feature/ Drain/Spin Option/ On/Off Extra Rinse Option/ Rinse and Spin Option/ Automatic Water Level Control/ Door Window/ Child Lockout/ Innovative Suspension System/ Optional Storage Pedestals/ Optional Laundry Tower/ Optional Laundry Worksurface/ Stackable Installation with Matching Dryer/ Duet Sport Fabric Care System/ Laundry Tower Video/ Laundry Worksurface
The extent in which the Whirlpool Front Load Washer excels in its use is from hand-washables to heavy duty denims as well as delicates to beddings. Whirlpool’s efficient design comes in a 3.4 Cubic Foot capacity providing more room in the washing area to complete other tasks.
As energy efficient brand, the Whirlpool Front Load Washer (WFW8300SW) beats the competition in size, flexibility, costs, and usability.
The easy-to-use features make this feature a steal for individuals looking forward to washing clothes, quickly and easily with no problems. Depicting the value of your washing machine depends on the needs it must match – durability, efficiency, and constant appeal.
|• Perfect for everyday washes|
• Adjustable Settings for clothing types
• Quiet washing cycles
• Cleans better and is gentler on clothes.
• Uses 67% less electricity and gas.
• Less water = less detergent, less softener, less bleach.
• Gentler on your clothes
• Moves the clothes through the water instead the water through the clothes.
• Provides more space for washing a bigger load
• Efficient space-saver for small or compact laundry areas in the home.
|• Longer wash cycles (54-71 minutes) that is not adjustable. |
• Spin cycle balance issues – machine tends to rock & bump if on concrete flooring. The rocks & bumps are loud, top load is unbalanced, and requires constant stopping (for some).
• Requires HE – High Efficiency – which can be substituted with regular detergent at 2/3 less.
• Run cycle with chlorine bleach once a month to remove mildew that builds up in the machine.
|• 6-Point Suspension System Reduces Noise/Vibration |
• Care Control Temperature Management
• 1,000 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• 7 cycles- whitest whites, heavy duty, normal/casual, quick wash, delicate, drain/spin, rinse/spin
• 6 hour delay wash
• On/off end-of-cycle signal
• Infinite water levels
• Out-of-balance detection
• Automatic temperature control
• Ultra Efficient Design
• Care Control Temperature Management - keeps water warm enough to dissolve detergents for optimal cleaning and cool enough to help protect fabrics from shrinking and bleeding
• Deep Clean System
• Innovative Suspension System
• Clean Washer Cycle - helps keep the stainless steel basket and drum clean of detergent buildup and odor
• Dimensions: (HWD) 36 x 27 x 30 In.
The Whirlpool Front Load Washer is a new generation of efficiency washing for an inefficient world. You can cut your washing time, costs, and drying time in half by purchasing this washing machine.
Integrating its features into your daily routine or washing needs can improve the quality of your fabrics, energy bills, and life. It’s worth the investment because it can last for years under a guarantee from Whirlpool to perform maintenance calls when needed.