Miele is a well-known and reputable company that designs, develops, and manufactures appliances for home and professional use. Miele has built a good reputation for its reliable, durable, and easy to use appliances. Miele W4800 washing machine is just one of its many products that live up to its quality standards. This washing machine has gotten rave reviews from satisfied customers. Anyone who is looking for a new washer with advanced features and pioneering technologies should consider getting a Miele W4800.
- is energy-efficient
- uses little water
- uses less detergent
- has a super capacity
- can heat its own water and has built-in temperature control
- the warping of the rubber boot
- pet hairs in the drum after cycles
- shakes when on the second floor
- doesn't have independent cycles, such as a simple spin or rinse cycle
The W4800 is a front-loading, super large washing machine with a capacity of four cubic feet. This washing machine offers a wide variety of technologies, features, and settings, while still providing a package that is easy to use and environmentally friendly. In fact, this washing machine is so efficient that it is even certified by Energy Star. Not only will users get to save money on their utility bills, but they can also be more at ease, knowing that their washer won't leave a big environmental footprint. Here are some of the other features of the Miele W4800 washing machine:
Honeycomb Washing Drum
The Honeycomb Drum technology was researched and developed by Miele. The shape of this washing drum provides thorough cleaning that is also gentle on the clothing. This design plays a big role in the efficiency of the W4800. As the drum spins, water exit holes and water channels create a layer of water that acts as a cushion for clothes.
The Touchtronic Controls offer a wide variety of settings and options, organized in a convenient and easily understandable layout of touch buttons. With the touch of a few buttons, users can set the wash program for whatever clothes they're throwing into the W4800.
The PC Update feature of the W4800 is a perfect example of Miele's dedication to innovation. Miele technicians can use the PC Update feature to view and change technical settings such as electricity and water consumption. The update function can even be used to tweak settings when using new types of detergent.
A total of 10 washing programs
The W4800 comes with nine preset washing
programs: delicate, extra-white, handwash, sanitize, normal, woolen, silk, sturdy, and wrinkle-free. As if this is still not enough, Miele also provides the option to create and save a custom program for the perfect wash.
Numerous wash options
This washing machine comes with a total of six water temperature settings ranging from a cold temperature of 30 degrees Celsius to a sanitize temperature of 70 degrees Celsius. Users also get to choose from six spin settings, going all the way up to 1400 rpm. Some of the other features include extended, heavy soil, sensitive, and buzzer options.
- Perhaps the biggest advantage of choosing the Miele W4800 over other types of washing machines is the energy and water savings. With its advanced technological features, the W4800 can be set for the most efficient and energy-saving wash for clothes. With Energy Star seal, this washing machine is certified for its energy efficiency, with an annual energy consumption of 186 kWHrs.
- When creating a custom wash program, there are a wide variety of settings and options to choose from. Users can set the spin speed, temperature, washing type, and buzzer notification.
- Another advantage is that the W4800 is relatively more quiet compared to other types of washers.
- The large capacity of the washing machine means that it can handle larger loads that many other models out there. Even king-sized comforters can fit in there without a problem.
- One downside of the W4800 is that it can shake around if it is placed on the second floor. Still, it is usually recommended for laundry machines to be installed on the first floor for safety and convenience, so this probably won't be a big problem for most users.
- Another disadvantage is that the W4800 does not have as many features, settings, and options as the W4840, an upgraded model. For those who don't prefer too many configuration options, however, the W4800 makes a great choice.
Ultimately, with the Miele W4800, the benefits and advantages far outweigh the drawbacks and disadvantages. This is a well-rounded washing machine with enough features to satisfy even some of the most value-driven consumers. Top-of-the-line quality, advanced technologies, and patented features are all wrapped up into a neat-looking package that will fit well in contemporary and traditional homes alike. The Miele W4800 is definitely a recommended appliance for anyone looking to take their washing machine experience to another level of convenience, technology, and energy saving.More Miele Washer ReviewsMieleWashing Machines Main Page Washing and Dryer Reviews Homepage