Maytag MVWC6ESWW centennial top load washer
A known energy- and water- saver, the MVWC6ESWW washing machine from Maytag is manufactured using standard Maytag Commercial Technology. Tests have been conducted to ensure the longevity and durability of the machine, especially on the drive shaft of its transmission as well as the spin gear and synthetic oil.
With its 3x3 Spray System feature, your laundry will be able to benefit from thorough cleaning inside-out.
- It is ENERGY STAR-qualified, which means that it is energy-efficient and you can save more on your utility bills.
- The 4.0 cu. ft loading capacity is best for medium-sized households.
- It comes with the 3x3 Spray System.
- It enables auto load sensing.
- It is designed with commercial grade transmission and stainless steel wash basket.
- It has up to 4 variable temperature settings.
- It is powered by a 2-speed motor.
- It separately dispenses bleach and fabric softener.
- It has an extra rinse option.
- It works quietly with the QuietPack sound package.
The MVWC6ESWW washing machine from Maytag does not only clean clothes thoroughly, but it is highly energy-efficient as well, with its Energy Star qualification. One of the biggest advantages of choosing this washer is that it is incredibly easy to use. By reading the simple directions from the manual, you can start using this machine almost immediately. Washing heavy loads is never a problem, with its 4.0 cu ft capacity.
With the separate bleach and fabric softener dispensers as well as different water settings from cold to hot, you can choose the right setup for any specific laundry type. There are also different wash
cycle options, so whether you are washing delicate garments or heavy duty articles such as comforters and bed sheets, this washer is always up to the challenge.
There is also an extra rinse option, so if you want to make sure that your clothes are free from suds, you can always go for some extra rinse. Also, with separate dispensers for the bleach and fabric softener, you can choose to add some fabric conditioner or not, since the washer will automatically add more water if you do so. Although water levels are controlled by the user, the machine automatically adds more water according to the load. Washing and drying are done in a short time so you end up saving more on water and energy, making this washing machine a worthwhile purchase.
One of the disadvantages to the MVWC6ESWW washing machine from Maytag is that the water levels are not controllable by the user, unlike other types of washers. During heavy loads, the machine can get too noisy and if not cleaned immediately, the machine can leave a less than pleasant odor.
- adjustable temperature settings
- completely cleans clothes
- large capacity
- spins clothes dry
- easy to use
- variable wash cycle options
- extra rinse option
- 3x3 spray system assures thorough cleaning
- variable temperature settings for specific types of laundryCons
- shreds bed sheets
- sensitive spin cycle
- time-consuming spin cycle options
- water levels not controllable by the user
- machine is a bit loud sometimes
- inadequate drainage hose
- sometimes leaves a bad odourMaytag Washing machines main page