LG WM3875HWCA Front Loader Steam Washer 4.8 cu. ft.
Along with the WM3875HWCA, this model is LG's offering to those who need a lot of laundry done efficiently, conveniently, and in the shortest time possible. Coming in a Sleek White finish, this washing machine offers more than just pretty looks.
- Cold Wash option: this allows cold water to deeply penetrate garments, getting them just as clean as a warm water cycle would. You cut down energy costs and reduce damage to fabric without compromising the cleanliness of your laundry.
- 6 Motion Technology: fabric wear and tear is minimized even as dirt and stains are thoroughly eliminated. This washing machine uses six unique wash motions that allow it to work on even the most heavily soiled clothes without damaging them.
- Allergiene Cycle: this utilizes True Steam technology to increase cleaning capability while removing more than 95% of frequently encountered household allergens.
- Wash/Rinse optimizer and Stain Care options: these further boost your machine's performance when it comes to dealing with dirty laundry.
- 14 Automatic Cycles: in addition to the Allergiene cycle, this washer also comes with Steam Fresh, Bright White Sanitary, Bulky/Large, Heavy Duty, Cotton/Normal, Permanent Press, Delicates, Towels, Rinse+Spin, Hand Wash/Wool, Speed Wash, and Tub Clean+ cycles.
- Multiple Wash/Rinse temperatures and spin speeds: the wide variety of options allow you to customise your cycle for whatever laundry needs you may have.
- Automatic dispenser for prewash, detergent, bleach, and fabric softener adds the right product at the right time.
- True Balance Anti Vibration System and LoDecibel
Quiet Operation: these features reduce vibration and noise, allowing you to run your laundry in peace and quiet.
- Custom Program: your most frequently used settings are automatically saved.
- Fresh Care Delay Wash: you can delay the start of any wash cycle for up to 19 hours, allowing you to do your laundry at your convenience while giving you time for other activities.
- Speed Wash: for regular loads, you can do your laundry in as fast as 15 minutes.
- Sense Clean system: the machine determines the optimum water level and wash time based on the weight and size of your load. This reduces your water consumption and ensures the best cleaning performance.
- Energy Star compliant: this washing machine meets the current energy efficiency standards, reducing energy consumption and cutting down on your costs.
- LCD display with Dial-A-Cycle and electronic control panel: for ease of operation.
Busy, large households will surely find this washing machine advantageous. The large capacity and convenience features save time and effort, while the multiple wash options allow it to handle any kind of laundry situation. Reduced water consumption and energy efficiency make this washer a great option for both your budget and the environment.
However, the average retail price makes this washing machine a very pricey option.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros:
- Cleaning performance and gentle handling of fabrics
- Reduced energy and water consumptionCons:
- Price: this was enough to make some consumers consider another model instead, despite this washer's great featuresLG Washers main page