LG WM3875HVCA Front Loader Steam Washer 4.8 cu. ft.
A very large capacity, front-loading washer, this, along with the WM3875HVCA, is LG’s answer to households with huge laundry needs. A Graphite Steel finish covers a tough washer. Capable of handling loads as heavy as 10.1 kilograms (22.2 pounds) thanks to its 4.8 cubic feet capacity, this machine also has other options that allow it to launder the most delicate garments or remove the toughest stains.
- Sense Clean system: water level and wash times are determined automatically, based on the size and weight of the load. This takes the guesswork out of laundry, while ensuring that the most efficient settings are used. Water consumption is kept at a minimum, and optimum cleaning performance is assured.
- 6 Motion Technology: another innovation that gives you the cleanest clothes possible, this feature uses six different wash motions to get rid of dirt and stains while still caring gently for your garments. You get thoroughly washed laundry without wear and tear on fabrics.
- Allergiene cycle: allergens commonly found on household items are reduced by more than 95%. True Steam technology keeps your garments allergen free and boosts your machine’s cleaning capacity.
- Cold Wash option: this allows you to save energy bills without compromising your washer’s cleaning performance. LG promises “cold water savings with warm water performance.”
- Other wash cycles: this washing machine boasts 14 automatic cycles in all, including Steam Fresh, Bright White Sanitary, Bulky/Large, Heavy Duty, Cotton/Normal, Permanent Press, Delicates, Towels, Rinse+Spin, Hand Wash/Wool, Speed Wash, and Tub Clean+.
- Spin speeds: you can choose from extra high, high, medium, low, or no spin.
- Custom program: this saves and automatically preselects the wash cycles you use
the most often, saving you time and effort.
- Fresh Care Delay Wash: wash cycles can be delayed for up to 19 hours, allowing you to choose the most convenient time for you to do your laundry while freeing you up to do other tasks.
- Other options for convenience: this machine also come with Prewash, Extra Rinse, Water Plus, and Steam options. There is also a Wash/Rinse optimizer. Language selection allows for convenience and ease of use. A Child Lock feature ensures safe operation, even with youngsters in the household.
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation and True Balance Anti Vibration System: less vibration and noise mean less wear and tear on your machine, and more peace and quiet for you.
- Direct Drive Motor with a ten year warranty: this washing machine is durable, hardy, and comes with a great warranty.
- Energy Star compliant: save on your energy bills while helping out the environment.
- Dial-A-Cycle, electronic controls, and LED display: this washing machine is easy to operate and use.
The large capacity and durability of this washer make it an ideal machine for large households with rigorous laundry requirements. Multiple automatic cycles allow you to handle any kind of garment or stain. Water and energy consumption are greatly reduced, and you also save yourself time and effort thanks to the many features added for your convenience.
However, the hefty price tag may make this machine out of reach for the households that may need it the most.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros:
- Cleaning performance
- Energy efficiency
- Low water consumptionCons:
- Price: other, less costly washers could be found with similar capacity and performance.LG Washers main page