LG WM3001HRA front load washer
The LG WM3001HRA washing machine is a good example of why LG is one of the leading brands. It offers a wide variety of options and features that makes it a great addition to any home.
So anyone who is looking to get a new washing machine should consider getting this innovative and eye-catching model from LG.
- Ultra Capacity 4.5 cu. feet makes this unit perfect for moderate loads so you can avoid loading in multiple loads of laundry during the day. The wide door makes loading and unloading a breeze.
- TruSteam technology penetrates deep into the fabric to eliminate dirt and odors, and knocks out the wrinkles. It also uses less water so you can save on energy bills.
- Wash/Rinse optimizer determines the hardness of the water as well as the detergent levels and adjusts the wash cycle for you.
- The Allergiene cycle uses steam to remove up to 95% of allergens such as pollen, dust mites and dander.
- The TruBalance Anti Vibration system makes washing clothes conveniently stress free without the noise and vibrations you usually get with other units.
- The STeamFresh cycle lets you freshen up clothes in a hurry. This is good for clothes that you have kept in the closet for a long time. It removes the stale smell and removes wrinkles along the way.
- Front Loading stackable style of the unit makes it easy to load and unload laundry. You can also save on laundry room space with the stackable style of the machine, allowing you to put the washer on top of the dryer. The adjustable legs allows you to adjust the height of the machine so you
won’t have trouble bending over too much when loading and unloading.
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation means that the machine works quietly in the background.
- LCD display makes looking at the controls very convenient. The dial controls also makes setting the programs easy to do.
- The designer red finish is fun and is perfect for brightening up any laundry room with a burst of color.
- Tilt Tub feature allows you to reach into the tub with ease.
- Tub light makes looking into the tub easy if you want to reach for something in the load. No more feeling in the dark with the tub light illuminating the contents of the drum.
- Stainless steel drum interior reduces the risk of rusting and chipping paint that could damage the clothes.
- Child Lock system prevents small kids from opening the door of the unit when it is on or changing the settings of the machine.
The unit is very efficient and comes with a number of intuitive features, such as the anti vibration and low noise features, Tilt Tub and tub lights. Most users face problems with reaching into the tub and looking inside for specific articles of clothing which is solved by the features mentioned above. The plastic control panel is also easy to handle even when wet.
In some units, a little bit of noise tends to develop after several months of use.
Consumer Likes and DislikesPros:
- Intuitive and easy to use features that makes washing convenient
- The child lock feature is very practical and prevents kids from changing the settings of the machineCons:
- Tends to develop noise after several months of useLG Washers main page