LG WM2301HR red front-load washer 4.2 cu. ft.
The WM2301HR is a standout washing machine in terms of its large capacity (4.2 cubic feet), vibrant color options (White, Titanium, and Wild Cherry Red), and numerous features.
- Sense Clean system: water level and wash times are determined automatically, based on the size and weight of the load. This takes the guesswork out of laundry, while ensuring that the most efficient settings are used. Water consumption is kept at a minimum, and optimum cleaning performance is assured.
- Nine automatic wash programs: sanitary, bulky/large, cotton/normal, permanent press, delicates, hand wash/wool, baby wear, speed wash, and others allow this machine to launder any type of fabric with ease.
- Ten wash options: prewash, water plus, stain cycle, rinse & spin, extra spin, and others allow for you to meet any laundry need. It also boasts a tub clean feature, automatically cleaning out the interior of your machine and saving you time and effort.
- Five adjustable soil levels: you need no longer worry about tough stains and heavily soiled clothes. Get thoroughly clean laundry without rubbing, damaging, and wearing down fabric.
- Adjustable wash temperatures: you can select from cold/cold, warm/cold, warm/warm, hot/cold, and extra hot/cold.
- Delay Wash feature: the start of wash cycles can be delayed for up to 19 hours, allowing you to choose the most convenient time for you to do your laundry while freeing you up to do other tasks.
- Automatic 4-tray dispenser: prewash, detergent, bleach, and fabric softener are automatically added during the right time for each cycle, without
you having to worry about it.
- Automatic dispenser for prewash, detergent, bleach, and fabric softener: this ensures that the appropriate product is automatically added to the wash cycle at the right time, eliminating the need for you to supervise your laundry. With these and the other previously mentioned features, you can just load your laundry, tap in your settings, and let the washing machine do the rest.
- True Balance Anti Vibration System and LoDecibel Quiet Operation: these features reduce vibration and noise, allowing you to run your laundry in peace and quiet.
- Electronic control panel with Dial-A-Cycle: simple to use controls make laundry a snap. Child lock feature ensures that youngsters won’t accidentally start the machine.
- Energy star qualified: this guarantees that your machine is one of the most energy efficient on the market, with greatly reduced energy consumption.
LG washing machines are consistently top rated by a majority of consumers, and this one is no exception. With great cleaning performance, extreme energy efficiency, and very low water consumption, this washer meets all the needs of any busy household while being good for the budget and environment. The average retail price is reasonable considering its capacity and features.
However, its large and bulky dimensions make it unsuitable for smaller households with limited space.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros:
- Cleaning performance
- Large capacity
- Energy efficiency
- Low water consumption
- Ease of use
- Value for moneyCons:
- Size of the machine
- Difficulty in keeping the machine levelLG Washers main page