LG WM2101HW 27in Front-Load Washer with 4.0 cu. ft.
The WM2101HW is a front loading washer with a large capacity (4.0 cubic feet). With a simple white finish, its features allow you to get clean laundry with the least amount of hassle.
- Sense Clean system: water level and wash times are determined automatically, based on the size and weight of the load. This takes the guesswork out of laundry, while ensuring that the most efficient settings are used. Water consumption is kept at a minimum, and optimum cleaning performance is assured.
- Seven wash programs: choose from delicates, hand wash, sanitary, normal, permanent press, cotton/towels, bulky/large, and speed wash for whatever your laundry requires.
- Nine wash options: prewash, water plus, stain cycle, rinse & spin, extra spin, and others allow for you to meet any laundry need. The additional tub clean option also saves you time and effort by automatically cleaning your machine’s drum, getting rid of any residue that can damage your machine and stain your laundry.
- Adjustable soil levels: stubborn stains and heavily-soiled fabrics are no longer a problem with this feature. Choose the level needed to ensure maximum cleaning.
- Adjustable wash temperatures: you can select from cold/cold, warm/cold, warm/warm, hot/cold, and extra hot/cold.
- Delay Wash feature: this allows you to set a start time for your laundry for as long as up to 19 hours beforehand. Your laundry is a chore that should accommodate your schedule, not the other way around.
- Automatic dispenser for prewash, detergent, bleach, and fabric softener: this ensures that the appropriate product is automatically added to the wash cycle at the right time, eliminating the need for you to supervise your laundry. With these and the other previously mentioned features, you can just load your laundry,
tap in your settings, and let the washing machine do the rest.
- NeverRust stainless steel drum: with a lifetime warranty, the drum of your washer is guaranteed never to deteriorate. You no longer have to worry about rust stains ruining your laundry.
- Electronic control panel with Dial-A-Cyle option: with a clear display and simple-to-use controls, laundry is a no-brainer. It’s a household chore, not rocket science.
- Child lock function: no need to worry about youngsters accidentally setting the washing machine off with this feature.
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation and True Balance Anti Vibration system: minimizing noise and reducing vibration, these features ensure quiet and efficient operation.
- Energy Star qualified: this guarantees that your washing machine meets industry standards for energy efficiency, securing you lower energy consumption and costs.
Like all of LG’s other offerings, this washing machine has a very high cleaning performance. The multiple wash options ensure that this machine can handle almost any laundry situation with ease. It is also highly rated when it comes to energy efficiency and water consumption.
Many customers consider its average retail price as very reasonable, considering all its features and the savings you can get with water and energy bills. The majority of buyers gave this machine high ratings, especially in the following areas: cleaning capability, energy efficiency, and ease of use.
However, as is the problem with many front-loaders, wash cycles take too long for some consumers. Consumers have also complained about long wash cycles and excessive vibration and noise.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros:
- Energy efficient
- Easy to use
- Adjustable soil levels and water temperatures
- Delay wash feature
- Reasonable priceCons:
- Long wash cycles
- More noise and vibration than expectedLG Washers main page