LG WM2050CW 27in Front Load Washer, 4.0 cu. ft. Capacity
The WM2050CW is an economical front-loading washing machine by LG. With a 4.0 cubic feet capacity, this washer is capable of handling the laundry loads of most busy households. Read on to know more about the product's key features.
- Sense Clean system: the machine automatically determines the water level and wash time needed based on the size and weight of your laundry load. Aside from making laundry a no-brainer for you, this feature also reduces water and energy consumption without sacrificing the cleanliness of your garments.
- Wash options: there are seven automatic cycles for all types of laundry, including delicates, bulky/large, and permanent press.
- Custom program: this automatically saves your most frequently used wash cycle, making laundry a snap.
- Delay wash: another feature that adds to your convenience, this allows you to delay the start of wash cycles for up to 19 hours. Laundry can be done whenever it’s the most suitable for you.
- NeverRust stainless steel drum: your washing machine is guaranteed to last, without any troublesome rust stains messing up your laundry.
- LED display with Dial-A-Cycle and electronic controls: this washer is easy, convenient, and safe to operate.
- Automatic dispensers for bleach, fabric softener, and prewash: these automatically add products at the right time during the wash cycle.
- Energy Star qualified: efficient energy consumption reduces your costs while making you eligible for any energy rebates on offer.
- It has ten year motor warranty.
This is a good, all around washing machine for the average household. Taking most of the
features together, they allow even the busiest of people to easily, efficiently, and conveniently do their laundry. Many of the features take the guesswork out of using your washing machine. And with a price range of US$500-700, it’s very affordable.
However, this washer does not have an internal water heater, limiting its capacity to do other tasks offered by other washing machines, such as steam cleaning and allergen removal. There are also less automatic wash cycle options available compared to other washers on the market.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros:
Overall, consumers were very pleased with this washing machine’s:
- Performance: customer feedback is very positive regarding this machine’s cleaning capabilities - Even delicate garments are thoroughly cleaned without damage
- Buyers also report enjoying the minimal noise and vibration this machine produces
- Value for money: the machine’s performance is far above what one would expect with its price tag - It’s also considered very economical, as it uses less detergent than other machines on the market - Energy costs are greatly reduced
- Low water consumption: most customer feedback points out how little water this machine uses, especially considering its capacity
- Convenience: as mentioned above, the machine’s features make doing laundry a simple, less time consuming task
- Customers also report finding this machine very easy to useCons:
- No internal water heater and no sanitize cycle
- Long wash cycles
- Spin cycle performance: for heavy loads and bulky items, customers report that the spin cycle needs to be run twice before the water is wrung outLG Washers main page