LG WM2010CW 27in Front-Load Washer 3.5 cu. ft. Capacity
LG?s WM2010CW is a great washer for any moderately-sized household?s average laundry needs. This washing machine comes in a clean-looking, white finish. Its roomy 3.5 cubic feet capacity is only one of its many advantageous features.
- SenseClean wash system: the machine automatically determines wash times and water levels based on each load?s size and weight. This takes away any guesswork for you, and ensures that your washer performs optimally. This feature reduces water consumption as well, as only the minimum amount of water is selected.
- Five automatic wash cycles: choose from delicates, hand wash, normal, permanent press, and cotton/towels.
- Seven wash options: prewash, stain cycle, extra rinse, rinse & spin, and Spin Sense are some of the options you can select to meet a variety of laundry needs. This machine also comes with the tub clean option. Your washer automatically cleans itself, saving you time and effort.
- Adjustable soil levels: with five options to choose from, even the most heavily-soiled loads can be thoroughly cleaned.
- Adjustable wash temperatures: you can set the water temperature for cold/cold, warm/cold, warm/warm, hot/cold, or extra hot/cold.
- Delay Wash feature: set your wash cycle?s start time up to nine hours ahead, allowing you to run your laundry at your convenience.
- DirectDrive motor: LG?s technology boasts a powerful, quiet, energy-efficient motor.
- Electronic control panel with Dial-A-Cycle: your washing machine is simple and easy to use, with no complicated controls to struggle
- Automatic dispenser tray: with compartments for prewash, detergent, bleach, and fabric softener, this automatically adds whatever is needed at the right time during wash cycles.
- LoDecibel operation: this feature reduces noise levels for quiet operation.
- Energy Star qualified: meeting the US government?s standards for energy efficiency, low energy consumption saves you money and helps the environment.
This washer has all the basic features needed to get your laundry thoroughly clean. It is also very easy to use. Just like LG?s other washing machines, this model is extremely energy efficient with very low water consumption. With its reasonable average retail price of US$500, this washer really gives customers value for money.
However, the lack of steam options make clothes very wrinkled after washing. This may cost you time and energy in terms of extra ironing time. While this washer gets your clothes clean without using a great deal of energy and water, it does so by using a lot of time. Wash cycles are longer compared to other models on the market.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros:
- Cleaning performance: almost all customers pointed out how efficient and thorough this machine is at getting clothes clean
- Very efficient use of energy
- Very low water consumption
- Great value for price
- Quiet operation through its LoDecibel feature
- Ease and simplicity of use
- Electronic control panelCons:
- Very long wash times
- Wrinkled clothing after laundryLG Washers main page