An Eco Friendly Tip..or Two..
by H. Marsh
(Reston, VA USA)
Great Eco Friendly Tips:
- walk or bike instead of driving, whenever possible.
- Recycle, recycle, recycle.
- Unplug things you don't use during the day, such as cell phone chargers.
- Buy food locally. Visit farmer's markets and local organic food stores, such as Whole Foods.
- Turn off the light whenever you leave the room.
- Turn the water off while brushing your teeth.
- Grow your own food, if you can.
- Use products packaged in recyclable materials, or those that have already been recycled.
If every person did only two or three of these things, the earth would have a much better chance of surviving as we know it.